NOTE: The links will take you off-site to YahooGroups or another website, where you can find out more about the respective list. Use your browser's BACK feature to return to this page.
- One dish cooking! Well, ok, maybe two. Anything is fair game if it
can be made with minimal dishwashing afterwards!! To subscribe, send
a blank e-mail to All_In_One-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Be they hot or cold, appetizers and hors d'oeuvres are my favorite
kinds of foods. I could and often do make a meal of just appetizers.
Looking for something in general to go with a meal, or a specific recipe,
just ask. Do you have tried-and-true appetizer recipes to share, post
them to the list for others to enjoy. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail
- Whether it's yeast breads or quick breads, those kneaded and crafted
by hand or ones made in a bread machine, this is the list to discuss
them all. Recipes will be the focus of this list, but because technique
is important, this will also be discussed. Looking for a recipe for
that special bread, put in a request to the other list members; find
a particularly good recipe, then share it with the rest of us. To subscribe,
send a blank e-mail to bread-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Cooking related discussion, recipes, requests, you name it! This list
is for anything cooking - and once a month you'll get the CDKitchen
newsletter. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to CDKitchen-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Chicken is one of the most versatile of all foods. There doesn't seem
to be an end to all the kinds of dishes you can prepare with it. The
purpose of this list is to share recipes and ideas. If you have a great
recipe, post it. Looking for something in particular? Put out a call
to the list. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to chicken-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- With tens of thousands of cookbooks on the market today, one must
be a careful shopper to make the most of available funds. What's your
favorite cookbook? Post a review and a recipe or two from it; with permission
from the author, I will place the best reviews in the cookbook area
of my website (Mimi's Cyber Kitchen) for all to see, with credit given
to the author, of course. Looking for the best cookbook for a particular
cuisine, just ask. Surely, someone will be able to help. This will also
be an opportunity to discuss cookbook authors, seasoned as well as up-and-coming.
Obviously, the success of this list depends on group participation,
so everyone is encouraged to post whatever they can. To subscribe, send
a blank e-mail to cookbook-reviews-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- A close-knit and chatty cooking list.
- Recipes are fine, and members are certainly encouraged to share anything
they wish, but recipes without a good foundation of technique sometimes
fall flat. The focus of this list is to discuss the specific ways we
approach different aspects of cooking. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail
- Have you ever drooled over the prices of gourmet oils and vinegars
in the store and thought you could save a fortune by making your own...if
only you knew how? What about those special mustards and designer bbq
sauces? Salsas, chutneys, anything that enhances the foods we eat. Don't
settle for the drab and mundane when you could be enjoying the best
condiments you've ever tasted. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to
- During the summer months, a crockpot is a terrific way to enjoy hot
meals without heating up the kitchen. All through the year, they simplify
our lives by allowing us to assemble ingredients in one place in a "set
it and forget it" mode. For some, it's a matter of letting meals cook
on low heat and having a fully prepared dinner when we come home from
a hard day at work. Many people still think of a slow cooker as a casserole
convenience, but those who have been using them for years will tell
you they're good for a lot more: soups, hot beverages, breads, and desserts,
to name a few. Share recipes and techniques with other list members.
To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to crockpot-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Want to highlight whatever fruit happens to be in season? Looking
for something for a special dinner or a healthy treat for weekday dinner?
Don't won't to give up dessert even though you're diabetic or on a diet?
Join with others to share recipes sure to please. To subscribe, send
a blank e-mail to dessert-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Whether religious or secular, holidays are naturally associated with
food. Share your favorites with other list members and glean new fare
from others. In all cases, members MUST show tolerance and sensitivity
toward the religious beliefs and customs of others. To subscribe, send
a blank e-mail to holiday-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Every year, as we approach the holidays, we look for gifts that come
with the special touches only we can provide. Common ideas are mixes
(cocoa, soups, etc., with instructions for preparations tucked neatly
inside), homemade mustards, oils, vinegars, and potpourri made from
the flowers in your summer garden. The purpose of this list is to share
ideas, suggestions, and recipes, to discuss the craft side of decorating
our gifts, and to request help when you just don't know where to begin...or
how to end. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to kitchen-gifts-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- There are thousands of recipe mailing lists; this is not one of them.
The purpose of this list is to provide a forum to share those terrific
ideas for making life better and easier in the kitchen. My personal
favorite: nuke a lemon for 30-45 seconds before squeezing to get more
juice from it. Even non-cooks do certain things that we can learn from;
certainly the avid cooks among us have lots of tricks up their sleeves
they're dying to share. Post away, friends! To subscribe, send a blank
- Any and all recipes in MasterCook (or compatible) format. To subscribe,
send a blank e-mail to MC_Recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- We're talking red meats here...beef, veal, lamb, bison, pork, game...if
it comes on 4 legs, it's in. Meats are terrificly versatile...steaks,
roasts, ground...sausages, burgers, sliced...you name it. This list
will deal with recipes as well as menu and serving suggestions, and
techniques. Recipes for weeknight dinners and those for company. We
even welcome discussions on all meat-related topics...even wine pairings.
To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to meat-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Pasta has always been a great alternative to meat. It's low in fat
and cholesterol, and it's an inexpensive way to fill your tummy. Plus
it's versatile. Great for every course, from appetizers to desserts.
So share your favorites and post your requests for others to help you
out. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to pasta-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- This is the official mailing list of the rec.food.recipes USENET newsgroup.
Get all the recipe posts directly to your email. Special posting guidelines
apply so be sure to read the welcome message carefully. No chat on this
list, only tons of recipes and daily requests. To subscribe, send a
blank e-mail to rec_food_recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- A very active, established recipe list.
- With folks cutting down on their consumption of red meat, offerings
from the sea and fresh waters around the world have become more popular
than ever. Share your favorite recipes or try those posted by others.
To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to seafood-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- For exchanging easy-to-make recipes. Any "simple" recipes
are welcome. (Jamie's Note: This is a high-volume, high quality list...lots
of fun to belong to!) To subscribe, send a blank message to SimpleMeals-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- Hot or cold, meat, vegetable, seafood or fruit, clear or creamed,
soups are more popular year-round than ever before, and the variations
are infinite. Share your favorites or request something in particular.
To subscribe, send a blank e-mail to soup-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- This list has many purposes:
- To share vegetarian recipes of all levels (lacto, ovo, vegan)
- To help those who are considering a vegetarian lifestyle make their
- To provide delicious alternatives to what some consider a limited
- To assist in sharing cooking techniques related to vegetarian cooking
- To share information about specific restaurants or dining out in general
*This will not, however, be a forum for debate regarding veganism
vs. other forms of vegetarianism, nor for the discussion of animal
It is not necessary to be a vegetarian to join and participate.
Even non-vegetarians often seek recipes for meatless meals, and it's
also nice to entertain friends and family who do not eat meat. And
who knows...some might decide to eat more vegetarian meals or simply
give up meat altogether.
Discussion on this list is limited to posting recipes or recipe
requests, questions about recipes and the food side of vegetarianism,
ingredients (including substitutions for flesh products), preparation,
cookbooks, cooking tips and techniques, tips on restaurants and dining
out in general, and product resources. To subscribe, send a blank
e-mail to vegetarian-recipes-subscribe@YahooGroups.com
- A new list for sharing recipes. To subscribe, send a blank e-mail
Main Page | My Lists | Copyright
| Links | About
Collections | Add Yours!